Did you know Marvel’s Squirrel Girl has her own podcast? Well, she does, and all six episodes are streaming now. But even more exciting than the audio series is the arrival of podcast-themed merchandise! That’s right, you can show off your fandom with Squirrel Girl: The Unbeatable Radio Show Clothes and accessories.
(Please note that this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by paying us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
What is happening:
- It’s time to kick ass and eat nuts! Doreen Green aka Squirrel Girl and her four-legged friend Tippy-Toe are quite a dynamic duo, and now they have their own podcast.
- Last spring, Marvel announced the launch of a original scripted series featuring Squirrel Girl and friends. All 6 episodes of the series are now streaming, but the the real news is the beginning of the goods!
- Fans of all ages can rep the podcast (and their favorite heroes) with gear as cool as:
- T-shirts (customizable)
- pop socket
- Decorative pillows
- The new looks feature Doreen and her team or the show’s logo amid playful colors of teal, yellow, pink and blue. And the Tippy-Toe cameos in the logo make the merchandise even better!
- Marvel’s Squirrel Girl: The Unbeatable Radio Show the goods are available on Amazon and starts at $16.99.
- Below are links to individual items.
Synopsis of the podcast:
- “The new series follows Empire State University student Doreen Green, who was recently unveiled as a superhero – The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl! In hopes of unifying her personalities in the public eye, Squirrel Girl has created a new student radio show on ESU’s own college station. With the help of her best girlfriend, Nancy Whitehead as producer, and her squirrel best friend, Tippy-Toe in the booth, Doreen is ready to help more people than ever with her best superhero advice. And when the going gets tough, she can always lean on her heroic friends: Iron Man, Spider-Man, Chipmunk Hunk, Koi Boi and Brain Drain.
Creative team and cast:
- The six-episode podcast series is written by Ryan North, directed by Giovanna Sardelli, and has original music by Justin Huertas and Steven Tran.
- The series stars Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl and features performances by:
- Crystal Lucas Perry (Nancy Whitehead)
- Leo Sheng (Koi Boi)
- David Morales (Chipmunk Hunk)
- Peter Hermann (Brain Drain)
- Erica Schroeder (Tippy T. Squirrel)
- Tina BenkoRachel Oskar
Listen to Squirrel Girl: The Unbeatable Radio Show: